    and they state that this an MS issue as this supposed to be populated with AV
    Engine entries created by MS. Has anyone run into this problem and how do I
    get Security Center to properly identify the AV software?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IExvbw==?=, Aug 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IExvbw==?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:41:42 -0700, Robert Loo
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone run into this problem and how do I
    >get Security Center to properly identify the AV software?

    Not really much of a help for your problem but most people here are not
    really big fans of Mcafee and Norton/Symantec (at least the home-stuff).
    There are a few virus-scanners which work quite well, like NOD32, AVG and
    Avast. The latter is even free for personal use, so if you're not tight to
    Mcafee, you might consider uninstalling it, and get one of the three which
    works.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 2, 2006