    NUGGETS I have taken for other exams as well.

    Email me
    OR Instant Message me on MSN to Sekuresupport

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i can't believe you are usuing your designation's and admiting to cheating.

    (Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA) wrote in

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Ford Prefect Guest

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA wrote:
    > Hello everyone I have Security + CBT NUGGETS. I am willing to trade
    > ANYONE with TESTKING Exam Questions. I also have Plenty of other CBT
    > NUGGETS I have taken for other exams as well.
    >
    > Email me
    > OR Instant Message me on MSN to Sekuresupport

    This is why this certification is held in such low regard in the
    industry and by true security professionals. Any asshole can pass it by
    cheating...

    If you ever see this idiot's resume come across your desk, file it in
    the burn bag!

    Ford Prefect, Feb 1, 2004
  4. I am glad you feel compelled to speak with out knowing the story.
    That is pure Ignorance on your behalf and secondly uncalled for. I
    have been in the field since 95. I currently do security for a
    hospital that manages 11 entities in total. My hospital not only
    MEETS but EXCEEDS HIPAA requirements.

    If you wish to speak about resumes, I do come with a very impressive
    one. If you feel you ever want to challenge me please, I WELCOME IT.
    ANY TIME MY Friends.

    It's people like you who have nothing better to do and read other
    peoples threads just to write negative comments. Do you lack
    something in your life where you feel you need to do this?

    My cousin who is fresh from Argentina has been studying for the exam.
    He understands all material covered in the exam. Although I just
    wanted him to familiarize himself with the way the questions are
    formated. I already am Security+ Certified.

    I hope you two have yourselves a good day and, look forward to read
    your negative comments in the future.

    Mauricio

    P.S. That challenge invitation will NEVER EXPIRE.

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA, Feb 1, 2004
  5. "Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA" <> wrote in message
    > I am glad you feel compelled to speak with out knowing the story.
    > That is pure Ignorance on your behalf and secondly uncalled for.

    <snip>

    Hi, welcome to Usenet!

    This may be a shock, but there are more than four of us here (you, me, and
    "you two").

    It might help to be more specific, or to "do a Google" on the word
    "netiquette" (with particular reference to anything that mentions the word
    "quoting").

    HTH

    Hairy One "Charity begins at home, just like ignorance" Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Feb 1, 2004
  6. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Ford Prefect Guest

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA wrote:
    > I am glad you feel compelled to speak with out knowing the story.
    > That is pure Ignorance on your behalf and secondly uncalled for.

    Interesting... since you know nothing of my background and experience,
    how can you claim I am ignorant of this field? Seems to me it is you
    how are ignorant in this regard.

    OH, by the way, I have managed security and audit departments, been
    sought out as a subject matter expert and hold several designations in
    the field.

    So I DO know the whole story.

    > have been in the field since 95.

    So you are a newbie. I've been in the security field since before you
    even knew it existed. And have worked on more comprehensive, comples
    security related installations than you could ever figure out.

    > I currently do security for a
    > hospital that manages 11 entities in total.

    And I manage even larger organizations. So what?

    > My hospital not only
    > MEETS but EXCEEDS HIPAA requirements.

    Wow... you exceed something as simple as HIPAA... big deal. Any place
    that paid have a moment's atention could exceed that. If you can't
    exceed HIPPA, you really aren't that good to begin with. Oh, by the
    way, I AUDIT as well as secure this stuff.

    Care to continue on your losing streak?

    > > If you wish to speak about resumes, I do come with a very impressive

    > one. If you feel you ever want to challenge me please, I WELCOME IT.
    > ANY TIME MY Friends.

    Sorry, pal, but you are so far behind me you aren't even in my shadow.

    >> It's people like you who have nothing better to do and read other

    > peoples threads just to write negative comments. Do you lack
    > something in your life where you feel you need to do this?

    A tad arrogant and self-righteous, aren't you?

    >> My cousin who is fresh from Argentina has been studying for the exam.

    > He understands all material covered in the exam. Although I just
    > wanted him to familiarize himself with the way the questions are
    > formated. I already am Security+ Certified.

    And this is meant to impress me? The exam and designation are
    considered entry level in the industry and any sys-admin who has stayed
    awake for more than a few days could pass it. Get over it.

    > > I hope you two have yourselves a good day and, look forward to read

    > your negative comments in the future.
    >
    > Mauricio
    >
    > P.S. That challenge invitation will NEVER EXPIRE.

    Buddy, you are so far out of your league in this stuff it isn't even
    funny. And your sense of perspective is totally out of wack...

    ....my initial comments were against the buffon who is trying to CHEAT on
    the security exams... and he is not an isolated case. There are to many
    cheaters on these exams, which is why the industry doesn;t take the
    designation in high regard.

    But that concept seems to difficult for you in all your knowledge to
    unserstand, so instead you get on your high horse and spout at my about
    how qualified you are -- and in the process show me you are clueless.

    You are the one who seems to have difficulty having something important
    to do in your life.

    Ford Prefect, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Ford Prefect Guest

    YOUR problem, pal, is that you've been caught out on encouraging
    someone to cheat on this exzam and you can't stand the heat...

    I will be reporting your name to the various companies that issued these
    certifications to you so "proudly" display aftr your name. I'm certain
    they don't want their lucrative money making efforts tarnished by a
    self-rigteous jerk such as you.

    Ford Prefect, Feb 1, 2004
  8. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Ford Prefect Guest

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA wrote:
    > I am glad you feel compelled to speak with out knowing the story.
    > That is pure Ignorance on your behalf and secondly uncalled for. I
    > have been in the field since 95.

    ....snip...

    > My cousin who is fresh from Argentina has been studying for the exam.
    > He understands all material covered in the exam. Although I just
    > wanted him to familiarize himself with the way the questions are
    > formated.

    Did you really mean to say what you just said?
    Oh, well... thanks for proving my point about how useless this
    certification is...

    > I already am Security+ Certified.

    And yet once again, you prove my point...

    Don't you ever tire of being so foolish?
    You challenge my comments and then proceed to prove my points for me...
    You truly are clueless...

    ....snip...

    Ford Prefect, Feb 1, 2004
  9. He broke down the entire Email for me. How sweet. When I mentioned
    Ignorance my friend I did NOT mean you are IGNORANT to the field.
    However as to why I was writting the initial thread. Roll up your
    socks and pay attention next time. This is not a pissing contest.
    You obviously have nothing better to do than defend yourself. Have I
    hurt your feelings? If so... My appologies.

    I am just a geek just like yourself with a passion for ones and zeros.

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA, Feb 2, 2004
  10. Mauricio Fernandez  MCSE, CCNA

    Ford Prefect Guest

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA wrote:
    > He broke down the entire Email for me. How sweet.

    So glad you appreciated the effort.

    > When I mentioned
    > Ignorance my friend I did NOT mean you are IGNORANT to the field.

    Please stop referring to me as your friend. I don't associate with
    common cheaters or those who encourage such activities.

    > However as to why I was writting the initial thread. Roll up your
    > socks and pay attention next time. This is not a pissing contest.

    Definitely not a pissing contest... you aren't qualified to even enter
    the competition. Besides, what you are spouting forth is crap...
    after all you are the one who charged in with the arrogant boasts of
    "an impressive resume", working for a big hospital complex, etc.

    Re-read your posts... you were looking to trade information on exam
    questions, in violation of the confidentiality requirements of these
    exams, and the general codes of ethics usually associated with such
    certifications -- and generally expected of security professionals.

    > You obviously have nothing better to do than defend yourself. Have I
    > hurt your feelings? If so... My appologies.

    Was just taking a moment to help the masses and expose a cheater for
    what he is. I don't need to defend myself against an arrogant cheater
    -- and besides, you are the one who has taken a defensive posture....

    As for "hurt feelings", you are the one who reacted to the comments
    about the industry view of this certification. You even dragged your
    poor defenseless cousin into the fray...

    > I am just a geek just like yourself with a passion for ones and zeros.

    Am way beyond playing with ones and zeros... like I said, you aren't
    even close enough to be in my shadow.

    Ford Prefect, Feb 2, 2004
  11. Amazing the time you have lol. Keep up the good work buddy.

    Mauricio Fernandez MCSE, CCNA, Feb 3, 2004