    not load.
    I would be grateful for any suggestions.
    Brickcounter

    Brickcounter, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Brickcounter

    Bullseye Guest

    Brickcounter wrote:

    > In IE I get the message 'your current security settings do not allow
    > this file to be downloaded' when I try to read a pdf file. I have xp
    > pro sp2, netgear 834gt modem router, Kaspersky AV v6, IEv6. I have
    > tried disabling the security options in the browser, but still does
    > not load. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Brickcounter

    You should be able to just click on the message bar and allow the
    download. It seems that there is an option to change settings. It has
    been so long since I've use that malware magnet that I can't remember
    for sure. I guess the question I have is why are you even using IE?
    Try using Firefox or Opera and see if you have the same problem.

    Bullseye, Apr 2, 2007