    I need to be able to access they security sites.

    Georgeanna Pinckney
    910-867-1531

    Guest, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:R%vSd.3349$...
    >I cannot access any security sites on the internet.
    > I need to be able to access they security sites.

    Guess they are so secure that you are not allowed tell us what they are,
    so we cannot check to help you.

    A guess: Try temporarily disabling your firewall. Could be it isn't
    configured to permit HTTPS connects.

    Vanguard, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Update your browser to the latest/greatest. I suggest using Firefox!

    Robert Burghdoff, Feb 22, 2005
  4. <> wrote:

    > I cannot access any security sites on the internet.
    > I need to be able to access they security sites.

    > Georgeanna Pinckney
    > 910-867-1531

    I've instructed them all to telephone you.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Perce P. Cassidy, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Perce P. Cassidy wrote:
    > It was on Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:15:40 +0000, that Blinky the Shark
    > contributed:

    >> <> wrote:

    >>> I cannot access any security sites on the internet. I need to be able to
    >>> access they security sites.

    >>> Georgeanna Pinckney
    >>> 910-867-1531

    >> I've instructed them all to telephone you.

    > OMG, /all/ of them?
    > Even these? :-
    > http://www.mi6.co.uk/mi6.php3
    > http://www.mi5.gov.uk/
    > http://www.stuff.themutual.net/sasindex.htm

    Yes. I don't screw around, when I set out to help someone.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2005