    --

    Remove SPAM to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    KerplunKuK, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in message
    news:3f6a49f6$0$257$...
    > How do you disable security alerts for IE? Whenever I go from a secure

    page
    > to a non secure I get a question box asking me if I am sure. I want to be
    > able to switch automatically with no prompt. Using win xp and IE 6.
    > TIA

    READ the box next time. NOTICE the checkmark, "Do not show this
    prompt again." CHECK the checkmark.

    Of course, you CAN also check Tools --> Options --> Advanced and
    reset it there.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 19, 2003

  3. KerplunKuK

    trout Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:

    > How do you disable security alerts for IE? Whenever I go from a
    > secure page to a non secure I get a question box asking me if I am
    > sure. I want to be able to switch automatically with no prompt.
    > Using win xp and IE 6.
    > TIA

    Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab; scroll down, under
    Security.
    --
    "Uncheck the applicable."
    trout, Sep 19, 2003