    I have a wireless connection at home and it is connected to 2 other
    computers. it was secure but the password somehow has gone. How do I get it
    back?
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29wcGVya2lk?=, Aug 12, 2006

  2. You might consider using Windows Connect Now (WCN) to configure security for
    your home wireless and save it off to a flash drive. It makes
    configuring/reconfiguring or adding a client a snap...

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/getstarted/windowsconnectnow.mspx

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...