    enabled" like most others I see on the view available network list.

    Mine always says "Unsecured Wireless network" underneath.

    Thanks to any and all for answers:)
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=, Jul 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=

    Malke Guest

    Jack wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how I would make my wireless network connection
    > "security enabled" like most others I see on the view available network
    > list.
    >
    > Mine always says "Unsecured Wireless network" underneath.
    >
    > Thanks to any and all for answers:)

    Tom's Hardware Wireless Security FAQs
    http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2006/06/30/wireless_faq_security/index.html

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers
    Malke, Jul 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jul 29, 2006
  4. Is there an easy way to accomplish the original question? The site referred
    to below is much too complicated for me. I just want "sedcurity-enabled
    wireless network" listed next to my computer when someone clicks on View
    Wireless Networks. Can you help with that?
    --
    Maine

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3V5bWFpbmU=?=, Aug 19, 2006