Secure Wireless LAN Infrastructure with OpenVPN and Linux

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Flosse, Dec 21, 2006.

  1. Flosse

    Flosse Guest

    Hi, I recently installed and built a Wireless LAN infrastructure based
    on OpenVPN and I thought it would be good to share the experience, so I
    wrote a pretty long and pretty detailed tutorial on it. I know it works
    but I would like to know if other people have made anything similar and
    how they approached it and why/how they chose different aspects.

    the whole article can be found here:
    http://blog.2blocksaway.com/2006/12...pn-and-linux-an-advanced-tutorial-of-openvpn/
    and I have been asked by a couple of people to put a pdf of it online.
    If there is more of a need, please let me know, I shall put it then
    online for offline reading :)

    The reason I am posting it here is, is a VPN connection in order to
    connect to a corporate lan too much overhead on Wireless or not? I have
    heard different results.

    cheers

    //Flosse
    http://blog.2blocksaway.com