Secure VPN Gateway using multipart authorization

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by David Gempton, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. Hi all.

    I just want to make you aware of an exciting new piece of software that is available from
    www.ttc4it.co.nz

    I think you'll be interested in the software because it provides a very secure means of
    connecting to remote servers over unsecured networks like the Internet.

    It is like a VPN & Firewall system fused together to provide network port access to
    specific servers. The web management interface and the VPN client make this software;
    very secure, very easy to manage, and very easy to use.

    Special features have been built into it to defeat key logger software and man in the
    middle attacks.

    This is commercial software but there is a free trial version available that uses Vmware
    player to host the Secure VPN Gateway.

    Documentation and other details are freely available from www.ttc4it.co.nz

    Like all commercial software commercial support is provided. At Ttc4it you wont be
    wasting time dealing with help desks. Instead you are plugged in directly to the software
    developers. Better support means problems are fixed faster.

    Best wishes for the New Year.

    David Gempton
    Managing Director
    TTC LTD.
    David Gempton, Jan 3, 2007

  2. David Gempton

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:06:48 +1300, David Gempton
    <davidg@ttc4it_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >I just want to make you aware of an exciting new piece of software

    does it prevent spam in newsgroups ?

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jan 3, 2007

  3. David Gempton

    Ron Lopshire Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:06:48 +1300, David Gempton
    > <davidg@ttc4it_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi all.
    >>
    >>I just want to make you aware of an exciting new piece of software

    > does it prevent spam in newsgroups ?

    And vCard crap?

    Ron ;)
    Ron Lopshire, Jan 3, 2007