Secure VPN connection terminated by Peer

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by M.G., May 30, 2005.

  1. M.G.

    M.G. Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Cisco 836 router.

    I connect from a remote computer with Cisco Client VPN.

    I have seen that when I left my computer for a few minutes, the connection
    is over and there is the following message on the screen:

    "Secure VPN connection terminated by Peer. Reason 433: (Reason not specified
    by Peer)"

    Does anyone know something about this?

    M.G.

    M.G., May 30, 2005