    process and is this a gimmick or is it good.

    Hope its not too much of a daft question

    Greg

    Greg, Jun 9, 2004

  2. It is good. It is encrypted, the strength of the encryption will be
    based on what both endpoints are running. Regular linux box and ssh
    client will run low encryption probably using sha1/hmac. But it is
    encrypted and your ISP would not see it. Unless they spent the cycles
    capturing the packets and trying to decrypt ...which would take a
    long, long while.

    Michael Sherman, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Thanks for your reply, have to say I am impressed with it so far using stunnel
    alongside newsfeeds.

    Thanks
    Greg

    Greg, Jun 10, 2004