Secure Shell (SSH) & VPN's For Windows XP & Vista (Resellers Wanted)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by International Alliance Privacy Services, Jan 29, 2009.

  1. Why be stuck with the ip address from your local internet service
    provider? We understand that there are times you wish to remain
    anonymous, need a country specific ip address for gaming or more
    security. Did you know that your local internet service provider
    offers you no security while you are online? Thats right, absolutely
    none!

    More information here: http://www.intl-alliance.com/store

    What can we do? We can provide you with secured internet access backed
    with encryption, a new ip address from any of our 9 countries (United
    States, United Kingdom, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg,
    Malaysia, Hong Kong, and The Netherlands), which makes you and your
    computer invisible online. You can't be attacked if no one knows your
    real ip address.

    More information here: http://www.intl-alliance.com/store

    If its security your concerned about, our Virtual Private Networks
    (VPN) and Secure Shell (SSH) accounts have you covered. With one of
    our ip addresses you can appear to be from any country! We have highly
    secured dedicated servers located strategically around the globe to
    keep you completely safe, unhackable, and untraceable.

    More information here: http://www.intl-alliance.com/store

    We all know that certain media providers, gaming websites, and other
    enjoyable online activities restrict internet surfers to specific
    countries in order to access their services. Well, we believe that
    everyone deserves an equal chance to enjoy themselves online and we
    can completely mask your appearance and make any website or gaming
    service think you are from any of the countries we have our dedicated
    networks in.

    International Alliance Privacy Services, Jan 29, 2009