    Can somebody try to set up an account at yahoo.com and see if they can
    make it a
    secure login.
    bbnn, Mar 13, 2005

  2. bbnn

    Moz Champion Guest

    bbnn wrote:
    > I can't ever seem to login to yahoo.com securely. (with the lock locked)
    > I can do it with hotmail.
    >
    > I've been through all of the preferences in moz 1.6.
    >
    > I click on the secure option when logging in and see the lock but when
    > it logs me in it disappears.
    >
    > I get 'web site identified as not identified' when double clicking on
    > the unlocked icon.
    > Page info also says web site does not support encryption.
    > Then why does it have a secure login option.
    >
    > Can somebody try to set up an account at yahoo.com and see if they can
    > make it a
    > secure login.

    You dont set security, the site does
    If the site hasnt/doesnt provide https then it will return the error
    message which is telling you exactly that
    the website is not identified as a secure one.

    The security icon simply tells you when you are connectted to a secure
    page or not. You dont use it to set security
    Moz Champion, Mar 14, 2005