    Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
    Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
    Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    >> When I change from a secure to a non secure page or vice versa, I
    >> get a warning box appear. I use IE6 on XP home. How do I prevent
    >> this box from appearing. I checked advanced in internet options,
    >> but could not see the obvious choice.
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> --
    >> Replace [dot] to reply
    >> Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
    >> Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
    >> Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

    Scroll down to Security section in OptionsAdvanced & uncheck "Warn if
    changing between secure and not secure mode

    HTH
    --
    Twas a woman who drove me to drink.
    I never had the courtesy to thank her.

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    Scrote wrote:
    > KerplunKuK wrote:
    >>> When I change from a secure to a non secure page or vice versa, I
    >>> get a warning box appear. I use IE6 on XP home. How do I prevent
    >>> this box from appearing. I checked advanced in internet options,
    >>> but could not see the obvious choice.
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Replace [dot] to reply
    >>> Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
    >>> Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
    >>> Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

    > Scroll down to Security section in OptionsAdvanced & uncheck "Warn if
    > changing between secure and not secure mode
    >
    > HTH

    That option is unchecked. I do not know what else to do.
    Thanks for the suggestion
    --
    Replace [dot] to reply

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    >> Scrote wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Scroll down to Security section in OptionsAdvanced & uncheck "Warn
    >>> if changing between secure and not secure mode
    >>>
    >>> HTH

    >> That option is unchecked. I do not know what else to do.
    >> Thanks for the suggestion

    Have you rebooted SINCE unchecking?

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004
  5. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    "Scrote" <> wrote in message

    > Have you rebooted SINCE unchecking?

    Yes I have, it now says do I want to show the unsecure items!!!!
    --
    Replace [dot] to reply

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004
  6. KerplunKuK

    Paul - xxx Guest

    KerplunKuK vaguely muttered something like ...
    > "Scrote" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Have you rebooted SINCE unchecking?

    > Yes I have, it now says do I want to show the unsecure items!!!!

    LOL, try checking it .. re-boot and try IE again ..

    Then re-boot, un-check, try IE again ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 24, 2004
  7. KerplunKuK

    DC Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > KerplunKuK vaguely muttered something like ...
    >> "Scrote" <> wrote in message

    >>> Have you rebooted SINCE unchecking?

    >> Yes I have, it now says do I want to show the unsecure items!!!!

    > LOL, try checking it .. re-boot and try IE again ..

    > Then re-boot, un-check, try IE again ..

    Reboot, retry, reboot, retry, reboot, reboot, reboot...

    ROFL

    (Sorry.)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 24, 2004
  8. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    DC wrote:
    >> Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> KerplunKuK vaguely muttered something like ...

    >>> LOL, try checking it .. re-boot and try IE again ..

    >>> Then re-boot, un-check, try IE again ..

    >> Reboot, retry, reboot, retry, reboot, reboot, reboot...

    Mmm not bad, now, if we lay some akappelle vocals over that..... ?

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004
  9. DC wrote:
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> KerplunKuK vaguely muttered something like ...
    >>> "Scrote" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yes I have, it now says do I want to show the unsecure items!!!!

    >> LOL, try checking it .. re-boot and try IE again ..

    >> Then re-boot, un-check, try IE again ..

    > Reboot, retry, reboot, retry, reboot, reboot, reboot...

    > ROFL

    > (Sorry.)

    Doin' the Windows Shuffle! <woop woop woop>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 24, 2004