    So, have you any hints for me?

    Thanks in advance
    reiner
    Reiner Griess, Nov 21, 2004

  2. https ?

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 21, 2004

  3. David H. Lipman wrote:
    > https ?

    Hmm... but then users could not user comfortable clients...

    thanks anyways
    reiner
    Reiner Griess, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Reiner Griess

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > David H. Lipman wrote:
    > > https ?

    > Hmm... but then users could not user comfortable clients...

    What are "Comfortable Clients"?

    It seems to me, if something as simple as HTTPS isn't simple to your
    clients, then you need to provide more of an idea of what you are
    willing to allow.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Leythos <> wrote:

    > In article <>, says...
    > > David H. Lipman wrote:
    > > > https ?

    > > Hmm... but then users could not user comfortable clients...

    > What are "Comfortable Clients"?
    >
    > It seems to me, if something as simple as HTTPS isn't simple to your
    > clients, then you need to provide more of an idea of what you are
    > willing to allow.

    Are there clients for windows (my users are using windows) supporting
    HTTPS in a split-screen application/gui (like midnight commander - but
    easier to use of course)?

    thank you
    reiner
    Reiner Griess, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Reiner Griess wrote:

    > Leythos <> wrote:

    >> > Hmm... but then users could not user comfortable clients...

    >> What are "Comfortable Clients"?
    >>
    >> It seems to me, if something as simple as HTTPS isn't simple to your
    >> clients, then you need to provide more of an idea of what you are
    >> willing to allow.

    > Are there clients for windows (my users are using windows) supporting
    > HTTPS in a split-screen application/gui (like midnight commander - but
    > easier to use of course)?
    >
    > thank you
    > reiner

    I use horde for my users. I have the suite in my https directory. Look at
    the file manage gollem. It is pretty good...

    http://www.horde.org

    -- Michael
    Michael J. Pelletier, Dec 5, 2004