    2
    Hello people I`m new here :barresed: ,

    We need to have a secure connection in the office when we surf. I heard about one program called SurfSolo from friends (they are using it) but I`m not so sure if it is really safe and you are really anonymous. How has a opinion about this program or could you give me informations about some other programs we could use?
    bluebird44, Feb 15, 2008

  2. bluebird44

    Kornholio

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Hello,

    I am a user of SurfSolo, I am satisfied with it. It does offer me the anonynimous surfing and anonymous e-mail.

    I suggest you to use it and trust it. Did you access www.securstar.com to get more informations about SurfSolo? You will find there all the info you need about the software. At first I wanted to use the Germany server, when I started using the soft, but it was too slow; then I found out that I can choose any server I want from the servers they offer - and for free, so I decided to try the Hong Kong server and I must say that I haven't encountered anymore problems with SurfSolo since.

    You can try it, you have a 14 days refund if you are not satisfied with it.

    Good luck!
    Kornholio, Feb 15, 2008

  3. bluebird44

    bluebird44

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Thank you a lot for reply

    Thank you for the useful informations you wrote back but I have another question, maybe you can help me further: we`re located in a eastern European country so could you give me some advice about the server we should use?

    I`d appreciate a response ASAP!
    Best wishes!
    bluebird44, Feb 18, 2008