    License...your help is appriciated.

    Thanks in advance!
    cheers

    saffio, Dec 3, 2007

  2. saffio

    Scott Perry Guest

    If you are using the failover cable:

    Power on the secondary unit (with a clean configuration) and enable failover
    on the unit if it is not already enabled:

    hostname(config)# failover

    The active unit sends the configuration in running memory to the standby
    unit. As the configuration
    synchronizes, the messages "Beginning configuration replication: sending to
    mate" and "End
    Configuration Replication to mate" appear on the primary console.

    Check your failover status:

    hostname# show failover

    --

    Scott Perry