    Alan T Guest

    I know I must attend the exam before end of Jan 08. How about the deadline
    of second attempt? Is it still be before end of Jan 08?
    Alan T, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Alan, where do you see the Jan 08 date? I'm looking at the site and my
    e-mail and see no ref to an expiration.

    MileHighWelch, Dec 6, 2007

  3. Alan T

    Alan T Guest

    Hi,

    I am in Australia, the Prometric exam centre operator told me.

    Alan T, Dec 6, 2007
  4. Alan, I found this on MS site. No word on date of retake, I'm goning to try
    and call prometric tomorrow and find out.

    Register for the Microsoft Second Shot offer between September 15, 2007, and
    January 30, 2008, and receive a free Second Shot at passing the exam if you
    do not pass on your first try.

    There is no limit per person: If you register for this offer, you will
    receive one free retake for each paid exam that you take and fail.

    To take advantage of this offer:

    Step 1: Register for Second Shot on the Microsoft Web site, and receive an
    exam voucher number.

    Step 2: Schedule and pay for your initial exam through the Prometric Web
    site, call center,* or test center. You must have the voucher number
    available prior to registering.

    Step 3: Take the exam.

    Step 4: If you do not pass the exam, you can register for your free retake
    exam through the Prometric Web site, call center,* or test center. Just use
    the same voucher number. So that your test results can be entered into the
    system, please wait one day after the failed exam to register. Then, take
    your Second Shot!

    Which exams qualify for this Second Shot offer?
    Any Microsoft Learning IT professional, developer, or Microsoft Dynamics exam.

    *A toll-free number may not be available in all countries or regions.

    MileHighWelch, Dec 6, 2007
  5. Alan T

    Alan T Guest

    The operator told me that both attempts must be taken before 31 Jan 08.
    I assume all MS exam benefits this second shot voucher.

    Alan T, Dec 7, 2007
  6. I just got off the phone with Prometric here in the states and they said the
    same. Your second chance exam must be taken by 01/31/08

    MileHighWelch, Dec 7, 2007