    My local Prometric is booked into Feb on the web. Know any “tricks†to get
    on their schedule. My Pearson View used to allow same day testing if you
    called in. Next up is 70-291.
    STFW, Jan 15, 2008

  2. You can get as many second shot vouchers as you want. so you need not worry
    about expiry date.

    i have pass pass4sure questions if you want...

    good luck

    Ayodele Akinyemi, Jan 16, 2008

  3. "Ayodele Akinyemi" <> wrote in message
    > You can get as many second shot vouchers as you want. so you need not worry
    > about expiry date.
    >
    > i have pass pass4sure questions if you want...
    >
    > good luck

    Stop trying to push your illegal wares in these newsgroups. We DO NOT use
    braindumps here. Your information has already been sent to Microsoft.

    --
    Robert Williams
    CertGuard, Inc.
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 17, 2008
  4. STFW

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    Study hard for the 70-291, it is a tough one.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 17, 2008