    My local Prometric is booked into Feb on the web. Know any “tricks†to get
    on their schedule? Pearson View used to allow same day testing if you called
    in. Next up is 70-291.
    STFW, Jan 15, 2008

  2. STFW

    McB Guest

    McB, Jan 15, 2008

  3. STFW

    STFW Guest

    Interesting, this is for 72 series - academic, and I don't think I qualify.
    I need 70 series.

    STFW, Jan 15, 2008
  4. STFW

    McB Guest

    McB, Jan 16, 2008
  5. STFW

    Marcus Guest

    I passed my MSCE 2000 few years ago. I want to do the upgrade exam 70-292 &
    296. I registered second shot with Microsoft. But I only get voucher for
    "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft Dynamics certification
    exam" but not the "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft IT
    professional or developer certification exam" I don't know why

    Marcus, Jan 28, 2008
  6. STFW

    Alan T Guest

    "> "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft Dynamics
    certification
    > exam" but not the "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft IT
    > professional or developer certification exam" I don't know why

    What are the differences between the two?
    Alan T, Jan 29, 2008