    planning on taking my next exam in mid-June, I'm not going to make that
    deadline. Has anyone heard whether this program will start back up? That
    would be Super-Dee-Duper.

    Barks, May 27, 2008

  2. Barks

    John R Guest

    "Barks" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I just read that the Second Shot Voucher program is over at the end of June
    > 08 and that you need to have registered by the end of May 08. As I was
    > planning on taking my next exam in mid-June, I'm not going to make that
    > deadline. Has anyone heard whether this program will start back up? That
    > would be Super-Dee-Duper.

    It has been extended. Registration is until May 31, tests through June
    30th.
    See this link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx

    And, I wouldn't quote Barney around here if you value your dignity :)

    John R

    John R, May 27, 2008

  3. Barks

    Barks Guest

    John,
    Thanks for the replay. I read that as well...I was hoping that they may
    extend it even further! I guess I'm just being greedy.

    Sorry for the Barney quote! That's what happens when all my kids have on TV
    is PBS or Disney

    Barks, May 27, 2008