    extending the promotion to the 31st of June. Is there any official word on
    this? Could anyone fille me in...

    Cheers in advance

    Adam, May 31, 2005

  2. Hello,

    The offer was extended until 31 August
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], May 31, 2005

  3. Adam

    Debb Guest

    Hi adam,

    It's on the MS site as August 31. See this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/details.asp
    and other info here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    DebB

    Debb, May 31, 2005
  4. Adam

    JenH Guest

    Damn, I spend quality holiday time last weekend studing so that I could take
    294 this morning!! Passed btw, but not by much. Could have used another
    week or so to refresh my AD knowledge.

    Oh well, at least I can get the 2forfree deal on my last exam 297.......

    Jen

    JenH, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Adam

    SagaBoi17 Guest

    Question: Are we aloud to keep using the 2nd shot on each exam we do?
    Or is it a 1 time deal for 1 exam even if you pass/ fail?

    --
    Programmer/ Network Support Analyst Student

    SagaBoi17, Jun 1, 2005
  6. Adam

    JenH Guest

    You can use the 2nd shot for each paid exam. I've used it on 4 exams so far,
    only needed to retake 291. That is a bear of a test!

    Jen

    JenH, Jun 1, 2005