    joinup but i dont know which ones
    one of them is white and orange stripes on it 2x and there 2x blue ones

    anyone help please

    Dwayne Taylor, Jun 26, 2004

  2. please could you send me some pictures on how to do it please mateeeee or
    diagrams did you work for them or somthin

    or yeh you know those green boxes on corner of your street whats in them
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

    "Dwayne Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > how do i install a second phone line to unblock my phone line whiles i am

    on

    Dwayne Taylor, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Dwayne Taylor wrote:

    > please could you send me some pictures on how to do it please mateeeee or
    > diagrams did you work for them or somthin
    >
    > or yeh you know those green boxes on corner of your street whats in them
    > ????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Smaller green boxes containing yet smaller green boxes.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Dwayne Taylor

    Claude Guest

    > how do i install a second phone line to unblock my phone line whiles i am

    on
    > the internet for free? <<Snip>>

    I think youll find you cant! The most you may be able to do is to wire an
    extension, which of course would give you the same problem. When I had my
    second line put in they were a totally different set of wires with a
    separate box and a separate telephone number.

    Claude, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Dwayne Taylor

    gb Guest

    Arrrrrghhhh. ? overload and lack of punctuation elsewhere. Will not
    compute.

    gb

    gb, Jun 26, 2004
  6. Dwayne Taylor

    Scrote Guest

    Dwayne Taylor wrote:
    >> please could you send me some pictures on how to do it please
    >> mateeeee or diagrams did you work for them or somthin
    >> or yeh you know those green boxes on corner of your street whats in
    >> them ????????????????????????????????????????????????
    >> "Dwayne Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >>> how do i install a second phone line to unblock my phone line
    >>> whiles i am on the internet for free?
    >>> because i looked in the box under my window and theres some wires
    >>> yuo can joinup but i dont know which ones
    >>> one of them is white and orange stripes on it 2x and there 2x
    >>> blue ones
    >>> anyone help please

    OMFG
    --
    If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you
    want fries with that?'

    Scrote, Jun 26, 2004
  7. Dwayne Taylor

    Phil Guest

    > how do i install a second phone line to unblock my phone line whiles i am

    on
    > the internet for free?
    > because i looked in the box under my window and theres some wires yuo can
    > joinup but i dont know which ones
    > one of them is white and orange stripes on it 2x and there 2x blue ones
    >

    > anyone help please

    Telewest Broadband!!!

    Your telephone line should be available whilst you are online if you are
    using Broadband - if not then Go broadband - Problem sorted!!!

    hope this helps.. Phil

    Phil, Jun 26, 2004