second most confusing email question ever

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Brett Dale, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Brett Dale

    Brett Dale Guest

    Well I went to my hotmail, and sent a message to my yahoo account and
    I deliberately wrote my address wrong, and this came back to me???

    Any ideas what this means? Should i write to yahoo or hotmail, is
    thier another usenet group, that could help me?

    Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com
    Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com
    Arrival-Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:03:55 -0800

    Final-Recipient: rfc822;
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
    yahoo.co.nz account () [0] -
    mta157.mail.sc5.yahoo.com
    PIPELINING
    250-DSN
    250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
    250-8bitmime
    250-BINARYMIME
    250-CHUNKING
    250-VRFY
    250 OK
    C95
    250-ETRN
    250-RELAY
    250 SIZE 0

    220 have no reverse-DNS (PTR record) assigned.
    which
    220 have no reverse-DNS (PTR record) assigned.
    ions from IP addresses which
    220 have no reverse-DNS (PTR record) assigned.
    > Ok
    250 2.1.0 Recipient <> Ok
    250 2.1.0 Recipient <> Ok
    250 2.1.0 Recipient <> Ok