    taking in Wegman's exhibit and getting a latte. Anyone know of any must see
    events or exhibits in Seattle this weekend??

    www.willsimpson.org
    Will Simpson, Sep 24, 2003

  2. I'll be at the Mariner game on Sunday, watching them piss away the
    season. :-(
    Won't have the 10D with me probably though.
    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Will Simpson

    Bryce Guest

    After last night's loss, I'm wondering why we paid so much for tickets this
    year!

    Bryce, Sep 24, 2003
  4. There is several must see places including the Ferries especially at night
    excellent photo opportunities of Mt Rainier & Seattle City Lights.

    There is also a world war 2 Russian sub stationed in Seattle. Pikes market
    you can catch the venders throwing the fish another good photo moment.

    Lots of photo opportunities in Seattle enjoy the Green and the Rain.

    Gary

    Use to be sleepless in Seattle now reside in Arizona

    "Will Simpson" <> wrote in message
    > Me and my trusty G2 plan on being in downtown Seattle this Friday and
    > Saturday. We are planning on hooking up with a 10D but who knows. We plan

    on

    Gary J Bevans, Sep 24, 2003
  5. > After last night's loss, I'm wondering why we paid so much for tickets this
    > year!

    I'm down in Aberdeen...this will be game #7 for me to attend this
    year. I love watching the M's but if they don't do anything this year,
    the hell with them. It's the same every year. I don't know what the
    problem is, but they've got one.
    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Will Simpson

    Bryce Guest

    I agree. I think I'm going to step down our season ticket plans here. Maybe
    half-season or so. The day they make a trade before the deadline, then I'll

    Bryce, Sep 24, 2003
  7. Will Simpson

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Gary J Bevans wrote:

    > There is several must see places including the Ferries especially at night
    > excellent photo opportunities of Mt Rainier & Seattle City Lights.
    >
    > There is also a world war 2 Russian sub stationed in Seattle. Pikes market
    > you can catch the venders throwing the fish another good photo moment.

    Don't forget the fruits and vegetables, and the cut flowers on display
    there either. The displays of Dungeness crabs have a strange kind of
    shape as they stack them, and be careful not to get in the way of the
    flying fish!

    > Lots of photo opportunities in Seattle enjoy the Green and the Rain.

    Of course there is the Space Needle.

    Ron Hunter, Sep 24, 2003