    message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't receive
    the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista

    monique

    monique, Dec 5, 2006

  2. monique

    Mr. Arnold6 Guest

    monique wrote:
    > just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    > personal
    > messages where anybody can read it
    > what's up with that?
    > i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    > message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't receive
    > the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista

    They rescheduled your appointment for you to check-in at the asylum. It
    will be in your inbox, soon.

    Mr. Arnold6, Dec 5, 2006

  3. monique

    monique Guest

    i checked out my delete items and the appt message was in the inbox
    i deleted it thinking it was a commercial
    i still would like to know why the search engine have my message for the
    world to see

    monique

    monique, Dec 5, 2006
  4. monique

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:01:58 -0600, "monique" <>
    wrote:

    >just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    >personal
    >messages where anybody can read it
    >what's up with that?

    If there's message on google or AltaVista or what not, the messages
    were never 'personal',

    >i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    >message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't receive
    >the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista

    Umm.. Do I dare ask for an example?

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2006
  5. monique

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    L-Fing-O-L

    http://www.psychology-talk.org/first-time-here-3294726.html

    Muse Gruppes, Dec 5, 2006
  6. monique

    monique Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:01:58 -0600, "monique" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    >>personal
    >>messages where anybody can read it
    >>what's up with that?

    > If there's message on google or AltaVista or what not, the messages
    > were never 'personal',
    >
    >>i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    >>message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't
    >>receive
    >>the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista

    > Umm.. Do I dare ask for an example?

    ______________________
    the appt is personal

    monique, Dec 5, 2006
  7. monique wrote:

    > just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    > personal
    > messages where anybody can read it
    > what's up with that?
    > i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    > message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't
    > receive the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista

    You appear to have scheduled that appointment on a public web forum, which
    will be archived just the same way posts to newsgroups, like this here,
    are.
    Do not talk in public where everyone can hear/read it, if you intend to keep
    things private.

    Walter Mautner, Dec 5, 2006
  8. monique

    monique Guest

    i apply over the phone for the appt and she asked for my email address

    monique

    monique, Dec 6, 2006
  9. monique

    Frosty Guest

    On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:01:58 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on "monique" <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:

    >just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    >personal
    >messages where anybody can read it
    >what's up with that?
    >i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    >message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't receive
    >the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista
    >
    >monique

    For the love of God stop using that piece of shit email program
    Outhouse Expense!
    Get yourself a REAL email program, a REAL newsreader and ...oh oh oh
    ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <doink pffft>

    Frosty, Dec 6, 2006
  10. monique

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:58:39 +0100, Walter Mautner
    <> wrote:

    >You appear to have scheduled that appointment on a public web forum, which
    >will be archived just the same way posts to newsgroups, like this here,
    >are.
    >Do not talk in public where everyone can hear/read it, if you intend to keep
    >things private.

    Interesting.. Searching on "monique's" e-mail address on myspace shows
    to be a 15 year old MALE in Louisana.

    Evan Platt, Dec 6, 2006
  11. monique

    keme Guest

    monique skrev:
    > just for fun i searched my name on any search- engines and there are
    > personal
    > messages where anybody can read it
    > what's up with that?
    > i made an appointment for some medical test last week and i just read a
    > message about it on alta vista when and where it will be, I haven't receive
    > the message in my inbox but it is on alta vista
    >
    > monique

    Interesting. Where/what/how is your email service?

    Email through a search engine based service (Yahoo, Google,...)?
    Webmail only or pop/imap?

    keme, Dec 6, 2006