    Chad Edwards Guest

    Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
    google archives for particular content?

    Chad Edwards, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Chad Edwards

    trout Guest

    Chad Edwards wrote:

    > Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers
    > in the google archives for particular content?

    You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
    click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find it.
    --
    "If you don't read this signature, the terrorists have won."

    trout, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Chad Edwards

    Chad Edwards Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Chad Edwards wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers
    > > in the google archives for particular content?

    > You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
    > click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find it.

    You can search for posts that have been posted from a specific IP address
    with the google toolbar?

    --

    The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

    Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
    Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
    Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
    Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
    Sockmaster General

    "I can't fight no one" - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
    Confession ID: <news:>

    "I was voted 'Kook of the year'" - Raymond "Fathead" Karczewski
    Confession ID: <news:>

    "I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
    Confession ID: <news:>

    "Of Course I am a kook!" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
    Confession ID: <news:>

    "I have been drinking like this for 40 years" - Stephen "Varnish" Vanier
    Confession ID: <news:7JWKc.99$>

    * Disrupting the flow of information on the Internet since before Y2k0oK. *

    Chad Edwards, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Chad Edwards, the screaming, squealing, shuddering libertine, quavering,
    abysmal, selfish french bean, and faucets maker, stewed:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> Chad Edwards wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the
    >>> headers in the google archives for particular content?

    >> You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
    >> click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find
    >> it.

    > You can search for posts that have been posted from a specific IP
    > address with the google toolbar?

    Why are you tellinh trout, you hydroponic, sticky floorwalker?

    Set-maat-wadj-amun XIV, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Chad Edwards

    xmp Guest

    Chad Edwards wrote:

    > Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
    > google archives for particular content?

    Google groups? I wasn't aware that they stored headers or made them
    publically available. The stalkers would have a field day with that.

    There are NNTP servers with 180 day retention though.

    michael

    xmp, Aug 27, 2004
  6. Chad Edwards

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:17:18 GMT, in
    <iDFXc.64$>
    xmp scrawled:

    >Chad Edwards wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
    >> google archives for particular content?
    >>

    >Google groups? I wasn't aware that they stored headers or made them
    >publically available.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=iDFXc.64$&output=gplain

    Shorter link:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V50625729