    Can anyone help me find it?

    Thanks,

    Noel

    Noel S Pamfree, Oct 29, 2007

  2. Open Device manager. Do you have any NIC listed under Network Adapters?

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Oct 29, 2007

  3. Under Network Adapters I have the following:

    Broadcom 440 x 10/100 Integrated Controller.

    Noel

    Noel S Pamfree, Oct 29, 2007
  4. Hi
    Seem that you have an installed Wireless adapter.
    To further continue the process read these pages.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 29, 2007