Searching for the right cam...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bingo72, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. bingo72

    bingo72 Guest

    Hello Cam-Experts,

    I'm searching for a Cam to capture some videos which should have the
    following properties:

    +) Correct timestamps for similar capturing with 2 cameras
    +) The cams should be small as possible and robust so I can install it
    in a car
    +) The cams shouldn't have any problems with fast changing lightness
    +) The cams shouldn't have problems little shocks when capturing -->
    picture-stabilizer??
    +) The cams should capture with resolutions in 640*480 and 320*240...
    +) The quality of the videos should be high enough so that objects in a
    distance are sharp and not fuzzy
    +) It would be nice to set the framerate flexible...

    Uff yeah thats a great list...I know!! I would be satisfied when I get
    some tips which cam are the best one for this claims...

    Bye
    bingo72, Sep 20, 2006