  1. I am new to Windows Vista and have limited knowledge. I am trying to access
    cookies or temporary internet files to find out the date and time certain
    websites were accessed on my computer, can anyone help?

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29uZnVzZWQgbW9t?=, Sep 10, 2007

  2. Many of these folders are hidden/system. You need to cut-and-past the below
    path into the Search box on the start menu.

    "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files"

    "%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies"

    -----
    If you decide to enable viewing hidden and system folders, look out for all
    of the Hard Link folders created for backward compatibility. You can see
    them, but you cannot access the new location by clicking on them.

    -----
    You might also want to look into Vista's Parental Controls.

    Harvey Colwell, Sep 10, 2007