    I would be really thankful for your help! :)

    Yours,
    Rainer

    Rainer, Mar 4, 2010

  2. Rainer

    Carlos Guest

    Rainer,
    Would these 64-bit Vista drivers apply to your printer?
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...iesId=25159&swEnvOID=2100&taskId=135&swLang=8
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 4, 2010

  3. Rainer

    Rainer Guest

    Hi Carlos.

    Thanks for your reply! Too bad that this page says that there's no download
    available for vista. As soon as I click on "Obtain software", I get to a new
    page telling me that the DesignJet 600 isn't supported anymore, so there's no
    driver for vista x86 nor x64. Would have been too easy. :)

    Any other ideas?

    Yours,
    Rainer

    Rainer, Mar 4, 2010
  4. Bobby Johnson, Mar 4, 2010
  5. P.S.

    There does not appera to be any Designjet 600 drivers in Windows 7.
    When you add a printer there is a Windows Update button. I clicked on
    this and there it's not listed in the downloaded listing.

    Bobby Johnson, Mar 4, 2010
  6. Rainer

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Have you tried Windows Update?
    My two old HP printers (HP5650 and HPXXXX) work with WU drivers.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 4, 2010
  7. May be you find a (newer) hp-plotter, that has a driver and is
    compatible to yours.

    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Mar 6, 2010