    I do not care if its free or commercial.

    Does anyone have an idea?

    kind regards Philip

    Philip Lawatsch, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Philip Lawatsch

    567.07.07 Guest

    567.07.07, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Philip Lawatsch

    Steve Blair Guest

    Xten is good for "telephone" like functionality. It has
    DTMF support, has inbound/outbound proxy settings, has an
    onscreen keypad. It doesn't do Presence & Messaging. It
    also supports uri dialing where the address specified is
    alpha-numeric instead of the usual numeric only telephone
    number.

    Wave3software makes Session. It has inbound/outbound
    proxy settings, does not yet have an onscreen keypad but this
    is coming. The latest release does Presence & Messaging. It
    supports alpha-numeric uri dialing. It also supports
    video but with a very restricted set of cameras.

    You can check out Microsoft Portrait. It is a free
    soft client that looks and feels alot like Windows Messenger.

    Steve Blair, Sep 3, 2004
  4. 567.07.07 wrote:
    > Philip Lawatsch napisa³(a):
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > Xten ?

    Does not support messaging / presence unfortunately.

    Philip Lawatsch, Sep 3, 2004
  5. Steve Blair wrote:

    > Xten is good for "telephone" like functionality. It has
    > DTMF support, has inbound/outbound proxy settings, has an
    > onscreen keypad. It doesn't do Presence & Messaging. It
    > also supports uri dialing where the address specified is
    > alpha-numeric instead of the usual numeric only telephone
    > number.

    As you said, does not support presence and messages.

    > Wave3software makes Session. It has inbound/outbound
    > proxy settings, does not yet have an onscreen keypad but this
    > is coming. The latest release does Presence & Messaging. It
    > supports alpha-numeric uri dialing. It also supports
    > video but with a very restricted set of cameras.

    Well, 199$ is quite a lot if you ask me.

    > You can check out Microsoft Portrait. It is a free
    > soft client that looks and feels alot like Windows Messenger.

    Does not support an outgoing proxy.

    Would you happen to know any other software capable of doing what i want?

    kind regards Philip

    Philip Lawatsch, Sep 3, 2004