    IF "Message-ID: <" Execute a Program and pass this
    <>

    If some pleaple are curious it's just to delete some SPAM

    midjet, Jan 1, 2008

  2. midjet

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:34:35 -0500, midjet wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I need you Light to find a program that can
    >Execute a Bat or PRogram
    >if find a paterm in the clipboard
    >
    >EXEMPLE in the clipboard

    There are lots of clipboard managers, the problem yoy have is you need
    to then feed the delete (keyboard macro) message back into your usenet
    reader.

    Don't recall anything that does all of what you ask in 1 go.

    Sounds like you really need to rethink your solution or get a better
    usenet reader that has a good scoring system like 40tude or [something
    else I might remember the name of later :) ]

    Search the shareware/freeware sites
    www.tucows.com
    www.download.com
    www.simtel.net
    www.snapfiles.com

    Those are the few I usually use.

    Try www.google.com as well,
    http://www.google.com/search?q=windows clipboard macro shell
    change the keywords around yourself.

    >IF "Message-ID: <" Execute a Program and pass this
    ><>

    Using < may delete lots of messages.

    >If some pleaple are curious it's just to delete some SPAM

    It's a complicated way to delete spam.

    You can do this with Perl, there are Win32 modules that interact with
    the clipboard and apps.

    Me

    why?, Jan 1, 2008

  3. midjet

    thanatoid Guest

    midjet <> wrote in

    > Hi
    >
    > I need you Light to find a program that can
    > Execute a Bat or PRogram
    > if find a paterm in the clipboard
    >
    > EXEMPLE in the clipboard

    > ps.com>
    >
    > IF "Message-ID: <" Execute a Program and pass this
    > <
    > ps.com>
    >
    > If some pleaple are curious it's just to delete some SPAM

    Open a new file in a good TXT editor (Edxor, NotetabLight etc.),
    and Ctl-V.

    This will paste your entire clipboard contents into the new
    file.

    Select what you want to find, Ctl-C, and do "edit/replace" or
    just "find". Ctl-V to paste what you selected. It varies, but in
    most programs F3 will go to the next instance of the search
    item. Ctl-X to delete it, if that's what you want to do. I
    *think* this is what you wanted... I didn't entirely understand
    your message.

    I find "Clipboard managers" fairly pointless, FWIW.

    thanatoid, Jan 1, 2008