    support (Chipset 476).
    Which Cooler is recommend?

    , Jan 22, 2006

  2. Parko Guest

    wrote:
    > Hey Team! I'm searching for a good cooler for my Pentium4 3,0Ghz HT
    > support (Chipset 476).
    > Which Cooler is recommend?

    A decent fan(s). Or shove your box in a refrigerator.
    --
    Parko
    When it's working my P4 2.8C runs at 3.27Ghz. Kicks up a stinkin' racket

    Parko, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 22 Jan 2006 04:48:12
    -0800, canst thou now find out, to hide from
    this open and apparent shame?:

    >Hey Team!

    We're a team?
    ‹(•¿•)›

    Frosty, Jan 22, 2006
  4. John Holmes Guest

    Frosty blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 22 Jan 2006 04:48:12
    > -0800, canst thou now find out, to hide from
    > this open and apparent shame?:
    >
    >>Hey Team!

    > We're a team?
    > ‹(•¿•)

    Yes we are, but you're not part of it.

    --
    Your mother was a liberal fast-food restaurant worker who got unbelievable
    drunk and woke up at the opera.

    John Holmes, Jan 22, 2006
  5. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Hey Team! I'm searching for a good cooler for my Pentium4 3,0Ghz HT
    > support (Chipset 476).
    > Which Cooler is recommend?

    newegg.com has coolers

    --