Searches, and usernames

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q1RNRVRTMTU1?=, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. When i go to Google or any search engine. A big list of things that i
    Searched before pops up. I was wondering if I could turn that off?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1RNRVRTMTU1?=, Apr 18, 2006

  2. open explorer, open internet tools menu, choose the content tab, click auto
    complete... then alter the settings accordingly.

    You can also use this dialogue box to clear your current lists, by selecting
    'clear forms' or 'clear passwords'.

    Then nobody will know you have been searching for pr0n
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 20, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q1RNRVRTMTU1?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    And if you just want to delete a particular item in that list, you can
    use the arrow keys to move to that item in the list, and hit the Delete
    key.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006