    missing! There is no place to enter your object nor to pick a path, etc.
    All missing.
    Luke
    TheStoneCrusher, Oct 12, 2008

  2. TheStoneCrusher wrote:

    > When I access my search utility I get the 'drop down' but the 'inside' is
    > missing! There is no place to enter your object nor to pick a path, etc.
    > All missing.

    Also missing is what "search utility" you are talking about.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 12, 2008

  3. Thsnks for replying

    I only know of one search utility! When you select the start button the
    search utility becomes available to select.

    TheStoneCrusher, Oct 13, 2008
  4. It seems this is a little more complicated than I thought. I was infected
    by a virus. I fixed almost everything. On my PC I have two users. The one
    that was infected is OK now, but the other user cannot perform a search -
    the original one can!!!

    TheStoneCrusher, Oct 13, 2008