    i've lost all my other search engines, i use google most and it was top
    of the list...how can i reset it all?
    ta steve.
    steve, Jan 12, 2005

  2. steve wrote:
    > i've just selected altavista from dropdown menu in search box but now
    > i've lost all my other search engines, i use google most and it was top
    > of the list...how can i reset it all?
    > ta steve.

    Same thing happened to me last week. After a reboot they were all back.
    No idea why.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Jan 12, 2005

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > steve wrote:
    >
    >> i've just selected altavista from dropdown menu in search box but now
    >> i've lost all my other search engines, i use google most and it was
    >> top of the list...how can i reset it all?
    >> ta steve.

    > Same thing happened to me last week. After a reboot they were all back.
    > No idea why.

    tried reboot but no luck...still only choice now is altavista...anyone
    else help?
    ta steve
    steve, Jan 13, 2005
  4. steve wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >> steve wrote:
    >>
    >>> i've just selected altavista from dropdown menu in search box but now
    >>> i've lost all my other search engines, i use google most and it was
    >>> top of the list...how can i reset it all?
    >>> ta steve.

    >> Same thing happened to me last week. After a reboot they were all
    >> back. No idea why.
    >>

    > tried reboot but no luck...still only choice now is altavista...anyone
    > else help?
    > ta steve

    Go to your program folder, and look inside the searchplugins folder. Is
    altavista really the only one there?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 13, 2005