    I am looking for a mini CD/DVD replication that will print batches of 1000 to 2000 audio CD's for a school music department in UK. Can someone recommend me a company that does this type of work with reasonable price and good quality?
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    :driver:

    everett, Feb 8, 2008

  2. everett

    perefred

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,
    Mini CD/DVD replication is more likely to be utilized by end users. Mini CD/DVD replication is offering a cute alternative to standard CD ROMs where capacity is less of a requirement. I know a site called www.orbisdigital.co.uk , which offers Mini CD/DVD replication in UK. Its offers are very reliable and cost-efficient. Hope this will work out for you.

    :captain:

    perefred, Feb 9, 2008