    Thanks

    --
    Bill

    WeeWilly, Nov 15, 2005

  2. WeeWilly

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:30:02 -0800, "WeeWilly" <>
    wrote:

    >I have Win XP and when I hit the Search button, XP uses Yahoo. Is there a
    >way to change that default to Google?

    What search button? Where?

    Evan Platt, Nov 15, 2005

  3. WeeWilly

    WeeWilly Guest

    Sorry.. Using IE, there is a Search button on the top tool bar.

    WeeWilly, Nov 15, 2005
  4. WeeWilly

    Swiss Tony Guest

    Swiss Tony, Nov 15, 2005
  5. WeeWilly

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Nov 16, 2005
  6. WeeWilly

    Ann Guest

    wrote:

    >I have Win XP and when I hit the Search button, XP uses Yahoo. Is there a
    >way to change that default to Google?

    This might help.. install one of these then you can just use the URL
    bar as a search tool and it will use google to search with.

    http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default

    Ann

    Ann, Nov 16, 2005