    which hijacked my browser this no longer works I just get a page cannot be
    found. anyone have any ideas?
    Mel
    Melv, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Melv

    AlanS Guest

    Try this, open Internet Options> Advance Tab> Scroll down to Search from
    address bar, then select Just go to the most likely site.
    Al

    "Melv" <> wrote in message
    > I was alway able to type in a key word into internet explorer hit the

    return

    AlanS, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Melv

    Melv Guest

    No that did not work.

    Melv, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Melv

    Dan Shea Guest

    Hi Melv:

    In Internet Explorer, click Tools -> Options. Click the Programs tab.
    Down near the bottom, click "Reset Web Settings".

    Or, if you prefer, download the Google toolbar, from
    http://toolbar.google.com/. After installing, it will create a
    toolbar in IE that will let you search Google directly (among other
    useful things).

    Cheers,
    dan

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:22:12 -0000, "Melv"
    <> wrote:

    >I was alway able to type in a key word into internet explorer hit the return
    >key and it would fine results for me However after removing some spy ware
    >which hijacked my browser this no longer works I just get a page cannot be
    >found. anyone have any ideas?
    >Mel

    danshea at yahoo dot com
    Dan Shea, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Melv

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Programs. 'Reset Web Settings'.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:22:12 -0000, in
    <cr4Tb.14877$>
    Melv scrawled:

    --