    - - - - -
    www.throwemup.com
    Is your picture here yet?

    Chuck, Oct 17, 2004

  2. *** Chuck escribió/wrote (Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:53:49 -0400):
    > How do I remove a search engine that I've installed? It's one of the
    > engines in the box on the top right.

    I suppose you're talking about Firefox. Just find the "searchplugins"
    folder in program folder and remove the engile files. Each engine has two
    files: and icon (GIF or PNG file) and the data file (a SRC) file.

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    >> How do I remove a search engine that I've installed? It's one of the
    >> engines in the box on the top right.

    > I suppose you're talking about Firefox. Just find the "searchplugins"
    > folder in program folder and remove the engile files. Each engine has two
    > files: and icon (GIF or PNG file) and the data file (a SRC) file.

    Yes, I am using FF 1.0PR.

    It worked perfectly, thank you very much.

    Chuck, Oct 17, 2004
  4. Chuck

    Brian Guest

    (On 10/17/2004 3:42 PM) Alvaro G. Vicario wrote:
    > *** Chuck escribió/wrote (Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:53:49 -0400):
    >
    >>How do I remove a search engine that I've installed? It's one of the
    >>engines in the box on the top right.

    > I suppose you're talking about Firefox. Just find the "searchplugins"
    > folder in program folder and remove the engile files. Each engine has two
    > files: and icon (GIF or PNG file) and the data file (a SRC) file.

    Isn't it the same in both Mozilla and Firefox? I don't have Mozilla
    installed on this computer, so I can't check.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info--
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    Brian, Oct 17, 2004
  5. *** Brian escribió/wrote (Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:28:42 -0400):
    > Isn't it the same in both Mozilla and Firefox? I don't have Mozilla
    > installed on this computer, so I can't check.

    Actually... Yes, it is :)

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Oct 18, 2004