    solutions?

    thanks for any help in advance,
    Geoff

    geoffrobinson, May 12, 2006

  2. geoffrobinson

    gwtc Guest

    geoffrobinson wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My search engine options (Google, etc.) are gone while the search
    > engine itself is still there.
    >
    > Is anyone aware of thing like this occuring in Firefox, and if so, any
    > solutions?
    >
    > thanks for any help in advance,
    > Geoff

    try the help listed here:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Search_engines_disappear_from_Search_Bar

    --
    Things I learned from my Mother
    Tip #6. My mother taught me about IRONY.

    Tip #7. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
    "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

    Tip #8. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
    "This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it."

    gwtc, May 12, 2006