Search Engine Marketing Webinar

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by BayshoreWebinar, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. BayshoreWebinar

    BayshoreWebinar

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Search Engine Marketing Webinar - Marketing Online in Tough Economic Times

    Today’s economy has led many companies to reallocate their marketing budgets. Attend our webinar and discover the benefits of various online marketing tactics, including:

    · Search Engine Optimization
    · Pay Per Click Advertising
    · Blogging
    · Social Networking
    · Analytics Tracking

    Learn how you can leverage the internet to grow your business online. Attendees will be offered a free web site assessment by Bayshore’s expert online marketers.

    Marketing Online in Tough Economic Times
    Date & Time: November 18, 2008 2:00 pm ET
    Register at: webinar.bayshoresolutions.com

    Bayshore Solutions is a premier interactive marketing firm that combines creative, award-winning design, online marketing, custom Web development and technical expertise to produce measurable results for our clients.
    BayshoreWebinar, Nov 7, 2008