    can't get into the program to change anything - it just runs a check.

    Thanks

    Clive

    Clive, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Clive

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "Clive" <> wrote in news:4NMkb.35$QM7.674844@news-
    text.cableinet.net:

    > Not sure what I've done, but S&D now does a default scan on boot, but I
    > can't get into the program to change anything - it just runs a check.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Clive

    Looks like you have flipped into Spybot's Easy Mode somehow.

    Use Start/Programs to list Spybot S&D, then right-click on the program
    launch icon and select Properties from the drop-down menu.

    In Properties, delete the /easymode that appears at the end of the Target
    line.

    You'll then be able to open Spybot in Advanced Mode, and can change your
    settings.

    Robin T Cox, Oct 20, 2003