    Hi
    How can you change the search engine when using the SEARCH button in IE6?
    Many thanks,
    John Smith, May 7, 2004

  2. John Smith wrote:

    > Hi
    > How can you change the search engine when using the SEARCH button in IE6?
    > Many thanks,

    You do a Google search of "changing internet explorer
    default search engine" and then read and follow the
    instructions.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 7, 2004

  3. John Smith

    UnderDog Guest

    Once you click the search button at the top of IE6, and you see the search
    menu at the left side of the screen, you can then click the customize button
    at the top of the search menu. If the search engine you wish to use is not
    listed, you can use a program such as Spybot S&D to make this more
    customizable. In Spybot, got to tools/browser pages. I hope this helps.
    I'm sure there are other ways, but these are two you may want to try.

    UnderDog, May 7, 2004