    Does Sea Monkey offer
    E_mail as well as G's?

    Ben mitts :)
    Ben Mitts, Jun 12, 2007

  2. Ben Mitts

    Guest

    On Jun 11, 10:52 pm, Ben Mitts <> wrote:
    > Does Sea Monkey offer
    > E_mail

    yes

    > as well as G's?

    I have no idea what G's are. You'll have to fill me in.
    , Jun 12, 2007

  3. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jun 11, 10:52 pm, Ben Mitts <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does Sea Monkey offer
    >>E_mail

    > yes
    >

    >>as well as G's?

    > I have no idea what G's are. You'll have to fill me in.

    Evidently you are looking
    at my message before I
    corrected it

    It was supposed to say "NG's"

    --
    Peace!

    Sincerely,
    Ben mitts :)

    2) preach the word; be ready in season and out of season;
    reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
    (3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound
    doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will
    accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their
    own desires, (4) and will turn away their ears from the truth
    and will turn aside to myths.(2 Tim 4:2-4)

    From The Word of God: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in
    the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that
    whoever believes may in Him have eternal life." Therefore we
    may, as many will to do so: "But as many as received Him, to
    them He gave the right to become children of God, even to
    those who believe in His name," (John 1:12)
    Ben Mitts, Jun 12, 2007