    allows me to _enable_ as well as disable?

    Second Q: there is a password "enhancer" plugin/addon that adds the
    luxury of remembering passwords for banks, brokers, etc.; how can i get it?
    Robert Baer, Jan 1, 2013

  2. Robert Baer

    Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > First Q: how do i get the list of plugins that are installed that
    > allows me to _enable_ as well as disable?
    >
    > Second Q: there is a password "enhancer" plugin/addon that adds the
    > luxury of remembering passwords for banks, brokers, etc.; how can i get it?

    Robert, up in the top-right of your SeaMonkey screen you should have a
    blue'ish "SeaMonkey" icon. Clicking on it should take you to the
    http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ page.

    Whilst there, you update yourself to the latest version (2.15 or
    thereabouts) then click on the "Add-Ons" link in the top left of that
    page, then you might find plugin/addons that you want.

    HTH

    Daniel
    , Jan 10, 2013

  3. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    wrote:
    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >> First Q: how do i get the list of plugins that are installed that
    >> allows me to _enable_ as well as disable?
    >>
    >> Second Q: there is a password "enhancer" plugin/addon that adds the
    >> luxury of remembering passwords for banks, brokers, etc.; how can i
    >> get it?

    > Robert, up in the top-right of your SeaMonkey screen you should have a
    > blue'ish "SeaMonkey" icon. Clicking on it should take you to the
    > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ page.

    * Cannot use 2.15; am running Win98SE and Win2K.

    > Whilst there, you update yourself to the latest version (2.15 or
    > thereabouts) then click on the "Add-Ons" link in the top left of that
    > page, then you might find plugin/addons that you want.

    * Looked at "all 251 extensions in Miscellaneous" and found nothing of
    interest to me.

    > HTH
    >
    > Daniel

    Thanks; seems they did not even think of supporting the 2 items i had
    asked about.
    Robert Baer, Jan 11, 2013