    can I play with Seamonkey without perturbing Firefox/thunderbird?
    Thanks for reading and help.
    marcel

    marcel, Aug 24, 2006

  2. marcel wrote:
    > Hi all knowlegeable people,
    > can you help me to decide what to choose? Presently I'm using Firefox
    > and added recently Thunderbird. But I see that Seamonkey can play both
    > tools and more. Have you a convincing suggestion for me as I prefer
    > not to double tools.
    > BTW, I have a subsidary question:
    > can I play with Seamonkey without perturbing Firefox/thunderbird?
    > Thanks for reading and help.
    > marcel

    Its a matter of choice, YOUR choice. There are advantages and
    disadantages to each model (all in one suite or component programs).

    Yes, you can have both on your computer, and they play nice with each
    other. I have Firefox, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite, Camino, Thunderbird and
    Safari on my computer - can even have them all running at the same time!
    So, yes, you can try them both out. By all means, try them both out, see
    which you prefer.

    For a comparison between SeaMonkey and Firefox/Thunderbird
    http://ilias.ca/SeamonkeyvsFirefox

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Aug 24, 2006

  3. marcel

    marcel Guest

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:59:58 GMT, "Mozilla Champion (Dan)"
    <> wrote:

    >marcel wrote:
    >> Hi all knowlegeable people,
    >> can you help me to decide what to choose? Presently I'm using Firefox
    >> and added recently Thunderbird. But I see that Seamonkey can play both
    >> tools and more. Have you a convincing suggestion for me as I prefer
    >> not to double tools.
    >> BTW, I have a subsidary question:
    >> can I play with Seamonkey without perturbing Firefox/thunderbird?
    >> Thanks for reading and help.
    >> marcel

    >Its a matter of choice, YOUR choice. There are advantages and
    >disadantages to each model (all in one suite or component programs).
    >
    >Yes, you can have both on your computer, and they play nice with each
    >other. I have Firefox, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite, Camino, Thunderbird and
    > Safari on my computer - can even have them all running at the same time!
    >So, yes, you can try them both out. By all means, try them both out, see
    >which you prefer.
    >
    >For a comparison between SeaMonkey and Firefox/Thunderbird
    >http://ilias.ca/SeamonkeyvsFirefox

    Thanks a lot Dan, I will play safe immediatly.
    Have a nice day.
    marcel

    marcel, Aug 24, 2006