    somewher im missing?
    tia
    me

    bassbag, Feb 25, 2007

  2. bassbag

    bassbag Guest

    In article <>,
    s says...
    > I decided to try seamonkey today (been using firefox and thunderbird for
    > a few weeks).I find i quite like seamonkey but im getting a sizing
    > problem when viewing mail.When clicking on a mail it seems too big for
    > the bottom message pane.With the result that the up/down slider on the
    > right is off the screen.The "This is not junk" button is also half off
    > the screen.I can resize a little by dragging ,the pane borders to the
    > left ,however this results in my mail folder "labels" such as inbox etc
    > being squashed.Im using the classic view.This doesnt happen in
    > thunderbird where everything seems to resize itself nicely. Im using
    > w98 800x600 resolution.Anyone know if this is a bug or is there a setting
    > somewher im missing?
    > tia
    > me

    I should add that this seems only to apply when viewing mail in the
    "junk" folder.Resizing is ok in all other folders.Very strange.
    me

    bassbag, Feb 25, 2007

  3. bassbag

    bassbag Guest

    In article <>,
    s says...
    > In article <>,
    > s says...
    >
    > > tia
    > > me
    > >

    > I should add that this seems only to apply when viewing mail in the
    > "junk" folder.Resizing is ok in all other folders.Very strange.
    > me

    Mmm.....sorry about this ,i should have experimented further.It only
    applies to mail that has "seamonkey thinks this message is junk" label.So
    any mail that ive classified as junk and has that "label" on it wont
    rezize properly in the message pane.This still does not happen in
    thunderbird.
    me

    bassbag, Feb 25, 2007