    seamonkey has developed a huge memoryleak..

    If I use the app for a day, it grows to close to 1 gb ....

    restart it and it is back to 70 mb

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Søren Jacobsen wrote:
    > it seems to me that the last couple of months the nightly release of
    > seamonkey has developed a huge memoryleak..
    >
    > If I use the app for a day, it grows to close to 1 gb ....
    >
    > restart it and it is back to 70 mb

    also... when seamonkey crash...

    I cannont open the mail & newsgroups section until I have installed a
    _different_ version, its like it clears some corruptness on disk?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=, Jul 26, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=

    gwtc Guest

    Søren Jacobsen wrote:
    > Søren Jacobsen wrote:
    >> it seems to me that the last couple of months the nightly release of
    >> seamonkey has developed a huge memoryleak..
    >>
    >> If I use the app for a day, it grows to close to 1 gb ....
    >>
    >> restart it and it is back to 70 mb

    > also... when seamonkey crash...
    >
    > I cannont open the mail & newsgroups section until I have installed a
    > _different_ version, its like it clears some corruptness on disk?

    if you're talking about non-offical release products, then the best
    spot to ask questions in is the developers group on the Mozilla
    Server: news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Guess Who came before Who.

    gwtc, Jul 26, 2006